Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Wednesday Book Update

I finished "Picture Perfect" by Jodi Picoult before I left for the trip. The verdict? Wife beaters should always be drawn and quartered, no questions asked. That is all.

No, but really... it was a good book. Starts with a woman who has amnesia, so she doesn't understand why she is walking aimlessly around Los Angeles. The book is about her discovery of her present and her identity... good read. When I finished that, I started "Plain Truth" by the same author. It's about an Amish girl who had a baby out of wedlock, and the baby was murdered. Did she kill her son? Did someone else? I guess we'll see.

Next book is "War of the Bloods in My Veins: A Street Soldier's March Toward Redemption" by Dashaun Jiwe Morris.

2 comments:

Victoria Page said...

*adding Plain Truth" to my book list...the plot sound interesting!

Monie said...

Ok, X, I'm all caught up. Girl, I love your blog. I'm adding you to my blogroll. Yay! Ok, bye. LOL!