Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pink Saturday

Perfection. Sheer and complete perfection. The sun is shining, it's hot but not too hot, I'm off work, and I don't have ISH to do! Well... Besides sit in front of this Pathmark. But get this: in the first half hour I was here, I made almost $100! Location location LOCATION!!! I'm at the store in Edgewater, NJ where the wealthy people live; plus there's a Target, TJ Maxx, Party City, and Old Navy all in the same complex. This idea was sheer genius!! At this rate, I should be at my fundraising minimum ($1800)by the end of the weekend! Now if I could just walk those 40 miles :)

7 comments:

She Draws said...

Did I miss a post..what is the fundraiser for?

GreatWhyte said...

Yeah... I'm doing the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in October here in NYC.
http://tinyurl.com/5c39a9

Jarrod said...

Back on the block for that cash huh? Sad how far the mighty have fallen...

Adei von K said...

i haven't seen jarrod in a clip!

make that money girl! let's us know if you made your goal!!

GreatWhyte said...

J- yeah, I have this little yellow number I brought back for the occasion. Respect my hustle.
Adei- **I love the new name, by the way** I'm at $1470 on the website. I have $115 in donations that I need to send in, plus (after cost) about $100 more from this weekend. I'm practically there! But I raised my personal goal to $5000, so... Sell! Sell! Sell!

cherry's kid said...

Okay, so my bank account is kind of empty now...well, really it is at .57 cents...side bar where is the cents sign when you need it...anyway, when I get some cash since I live in the poor part of Jersey, I send some ca-ca-cash, like Estelle & Kanye would say!

twenty something? said...

are you training for the walk? 40miles is a long way even when you're walking. I'm training for a marathon and it's only 26.2 miles.