Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dinnertime!!

I just got home from work and I am soooooo not hungry. But I took some chicken out Friday night and I really need to cook it before I have to toss it out. So this is what I came up with. Coconut curry chicken (compliments of a sauce I found at Whole Foods) with jasmine rice; okra, corn, and tomatoes; and for dessert, fresh pineapple and sangria (or champagne) sorbet (I did it, Mini! I cut it away from the cone just like you told me!). I was so exhausted when I finished (and pressed to watch Game 5), so I only tasted everything. But it was soooo good :)



6 comments:

cherry's kid said...

thanks for just making me hungry you could have brought some over to the next county damn!!!!

Monie said...

That looks SO extra good...but aren't tomatoes BAD right now???

Anonymous said...

food looks lovely :)

Have you tried powdered greens? They are yummy.

GreatWhyte said...

Cherry- Sorry mama! I am sooooooo tight with my food!
Monie- it was rather tasty. The tomatoes are fine. It's only certain types of tomatoes from certain areas of the country.
Mikayla- I'm sorry... powdered greens? Nothing about that sounds appealing to me!

She Draws said...

Looking good over here....I'm loving this post hun. Yeah whole foods is my only favorite store in the world. Humph, so how was that sorbet? Go B!

@Monie...yeah they found salmonella poisoning in like about half the country. I found that odd that the tomato festival was suppose to be going on when this first happened. Sounds like somebody was out to get us huh?

So...Wise...Sista said...

Eatin all in front of folks. How RUDE! (OMG aaaaaaand now I am STARving!)