Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Lala Land

Yay! One more day and I'm off to LaLa land!!!! Get it? La... La... Land???? Anywhoo- I'm going to meet La this weekend!!

**hear that?**

That was my baited breath, lol.

In 48 short hours I will be off to some undisclosed Eastern seaboard town to meet and greet the enigma that is La. Yippee! Lest you worry that I am geeked out over the potential of coming face to face with someone that has previously only been known to me via computer screen, pipe down. I'm really not that much of a loser. I am going south to have lunch with friends, shop with sisters, party with strangers, get a new tattoo, play with my favorite toddler, and....

Then meet La.

Yay!

It's gonna be soooooooo...

Freakin...

Ra.... Yeah, fun.

6 comments:

Southerner in Suomi said...

ooooh what's the new tat?

And enjoy our heat. Lol.

Adei von K said...

and this is what our lives have become... getting geeked off of travel plans.

if only i could afford to travel every weekend.

TAKE PICS OF LA AND HOLD ON TO YOUR CAMERA! SHE'S A SLIPPERY ONE!

GreatWhyte said...

V- oh no ma'am. It is FAR to hot to come to the Southwest! I said Eastern seaboard- I need a breeze!
Stace- yes ma'am. Will do.

La said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHA!!! I can't be the only one.


Aw adei. You're so cute. There's no one slipperier than me.


What?!? It's a word! lol

the joy said...

slipperier? meh... anywhoot, have fun. maybe one day i'll get to tx. im hoping she'll leave for good first though.

shani-o said...

I'm mad that everyone gets to see my wife, but I haven't seen her since October. Not. Fair.