Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Can You Blog Every Two Weeks?

Flowers came yesterday... this time it was a "Farmer's Bouquet." No, I do not have any idea what that consists of, but it appears to be lots of greenery, some lilies, and some other pink stuff. I like them.

I can't believe that it is already Wednesday... the weekend went by so quickly that I can hardly believe that it happened. Friday morning I got up ridiculously early to drop Stone off at the kennel, and then headed southbound. It rained practically the entire way, but I made it in one piece. Deviled eggs with caviar, fried green tomatoes, shrimp and grits, and two very large and rather beautiful green cocktails later, I rolled (cause I surely couldn't walk after all that) over to the movies and saw Hancock with my favorite linesister. I liked the movie... alot. And I sooooo adore Will Smith. Best line of the entire flick? "That's 'cause I've been drinkin, BITCH!!" **sigh** Love. As I am typing this, I have come to the realization that I don't feel like typing anymore, and I am pretty sure you guys don't care about the details. The weekend (most of it) was pretty great.... I love seeing people that I haven't seen in a while, especially when they remind you of how special and important true friendship really is. So, late night text marathons and unintentional insults aside, it was a rather happy holiday.

I can't remember what I was reading the last time I talked about books, but whatever it was, I finished it. Was it "Lipstick Jungle?" No, I think I had finished that already. Ah well... now I'm back to Jodi Picoult and reading "The Tenth Circle." kinda slow start, not so sure how I feel about it yet.

Today I made a bit of a change... you likey?

6 comments:

the joy said...

Ooh short again? Cute. Its too hot for hair. Also, no. You can't blog every two weeks. Are you feeling burnt out? Take a break! We'll be here when you want to talk.

shani-o said...

Ooh, sexxxxxy. I love it. It's all about going short.

Jazzy said...

WOW big change! I like it a lot...we both have the hair over the one eye thing going on!

You liked Hancock??? Everyone I talked to about it has been seriously hatin.

Adei von K said...

YES!!!! THAT WAS MY FAVORITE LINE IN THE MOVIE, TOO!!! I DIED in the theatre and my homies died with me cause they KNOW that's my word!!

love the hair, X! you can rock any style!

Monie said...

Love the cut and the color!

Southern_Lady said...

Doggone it! You look good with ANY hairstyle and color. I envy you. I mos def need a change. It's very becoming.