Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas Copy

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags. I love wrapping gifts, but after awhile, it gets expensive. Gift bags are easy and beautiful.
2. Tree, real or fake? Fake. No needles to clean up and I really don't like the smell of pine.
3. When do you put up the tree? I actually don't. Haven't had a tree since I lived at home. It's pretty pointless unless you have children.
4. When do you take the tree down? See above.
5. Do you like eggnog? LOVE IT. Never had it with alcohol, but I love it. Ice cold.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hmm... the Christmas when Cabbage Patch Kids first came out for like $70 a pop and my mom- I mean Santa Clause- bought me four.
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? No.
8. Hardest person to buy for? I don't really buy Christmas presents. But in general, Bishop is a tough one.
9. Favorite Christmas tradition? We didn't really have any traditions. Just my mom's macaroni and cheese. So good.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmm... this hat and glove set from my ex-boyfriend's mom. Leopard print fleece. Hideous.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither. I don't send them.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? "A Christmas Story" makes me chuckle. But only because that little kid's glasses are so damn funny. Wait, I completely forgot. "Bad(der) Santa." Genius.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Helllllooooo! McFly!!!!! See #8
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes :)
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mom's macaroni and cheese. And greens. And turkey. And ham.
16. Clear lights or colored lights on a Christmas tree? First of all, they're white lights! And colored lights? NEVER. They just look so... poor. I've never seen any Christmas display anywhere with colored lights that didn't look tacky.
17. Favorite Christmas song? "Oh Holy Night" by Mariah Carey
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home. Work. Bah.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Comet, Cupid, Dancer, Dasher, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph, Prancer, Vixen
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither. No topper.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
22. Most annoying part of this time of year? Angry women at the mall fighting over overpriced things.
23. What I love most about Christmas.... kids with new toys.

6 comments:

Jameil said...

i forgot to mention the people who call a christmas tree anything but that. Leopard print fleece?!!?! did you dump him on sight??? please tell me you did. eggnog must be ice cold. mom dukes rocked it w/the cabbage patches!!!! that's so fab!!

Adei von K said...

not just fleece, but leopard print fleece?
horrid.

oh ish! i jus re-read! there was a HAT too!!!! LMAO!!!!!!! you know you liked it! LOL

FOUR cabbage patches? GET IT! I still have my one; megan :-)

GreatWhyte said...

No, I didn't... young love. But I did clown his tacky ass mother. Yeah... Cabbage Patch Kids were ALL THAT back in 1984 or so. **sigh** Good old days.

La said...

bah humbug.

Jameil said...

whatever x!!! me and my sis had cabbage patches, too!! :P

Chris said...

Funny thing about number two, I was getting rode on by a friend of mine who said "you're so lame if you buy a fake tree for your first apartment, Christmas is about real trees," blahblahblah. So why am I really going to buy a real tree this afternoon? LOL.