Monday, September 24, 2007

Well We're Movin On Up


Well... if 30 is the new 20, then what's 37? Ah, who cares? Anyway... I have resorted to being one of the those people who doesn't blog but once in a blue moon. They just post the occasional photograph of how they're spending their lives and hope that it'll be enough for the blogger bullies. **sigh** Well, screw it. Here are a few shots of how I spent Sunday night. It was the 40th anniversary of my church, and we had a formal dinner with Vickie Winans. Yall know how we love getting dressed up to go somewhere :) Enjoy.

The Bishop in his Sunday best


9 comments:

Jameil said...

BEAUTIMOUS.

*grumble*

Shai said...

That was a gorgeous outfit. Where do you shop I like your outfits.

Adei von K said...

y'all look so gooooooood together! what church do you attend?

GreatWhyte said...

Jameil - what's that you say? Grumble? Welcome to my pain when I saw your stupid bikini shot :(
Shai - thank you! That one was from Saks (an unnecessary splurge for a girlfriend's engagement party two years ago). The wrap was from Arden B.
Stace - aw, thanks! Morning Star Community Christian Center in Linden, NJ. LOVE IT to death!!!!

La said...

Did I mention I'm not a fan of the sporadic blogging?




However, I am still consistently in awe of your fabulousity.

Jameil said...

hush! i was grumbling about you becoming a sporadic poster!!

GreatWhyte said...

Jam - well.... guess you told me. But I will NOT be moved! I will post when I get good and ready! **look for one later today**
La - Oh I KNOW your sporadic ass ain't talking! We haven't had a post from you in what? Two weeks? Hmpf...

Jarrod said...

37 is old...or was that a rhetorical question?

GreatWhyte said...

Can you stop? Please? Seriously.