Monday, September 17, 2007

Wedding Bells

Oh dear... I find myself slipping into that oblivion again where I'm not blogging for days at a time. Well, I went to a wedding this weekend of a family friend, and I KNOW how much you guys love weddings (well, I know how much Jameil loves weddings!), so... here are a few pictures of the experience. And yes, Blogger Bully, I DO realize that this is not acceptable to take the place of what you would call a REAL blog entry. But I'm working tonight, tomorrow, and Wednesday night, so you're bound to get something out of that, okay? Smooches!!!

I just love sepia photographs... they make me feel so sophisticated! This is a shot of me and Bishop at the cocktail hour before the reception


Oh yall know this stunner... I went TO WORK on this one!!!


Yes, yes... that is the taco meat of one, Carl "Summer Rain" Thomas

7 comments:

Southern_Lady said...

You look stunning, Soror! You all really look good together.

Adei von K said...

you know that
1. i am truly, madly, deeply in love with sepia shots as well

2. i neeeeeeeeeeeeeed that fuschia dress in my life!!! and the shoes!!!! NIQUE, YOU ARE KILLIN' THEM!!!

3. Summer Rain, he dragged that song on for 45 minutes at the HU Homecoming concert 2000... not too amused.

I'm so glad you posted again, the blog bully in me was about to send you an e-mail...

GreatWhyte said...

Southern Lady - **smiling modestly** we thank you :)
Stace - well..... I knew we liked each other for a reason! Dress by Banana Republic three years ago (and never worn), shoes by Kate Spade via Neiman Marcus Last Call one year ago (and DRAMATICALLY REDUCED). But the picture really doesn't do the dress justice; it was like a berry color - finally saw the light of day. Carl as actually good, I was surprised. The taco meat just caught me a little off guard!

La said...

Fabulous. Just, fabulous!!!

Jameil said...

LOVE carl thomas. so so much. NOT in love w/the taco meat. blech. get it hot girl!! (singing missy in my head, now moving to weezy). i do love weddings but after working working working day and night on the other one, i need to attend no more for at least 6 mos.

Southerner in Suomi said...

LMAO@ "taco meat" Thomas

I hate weddings. Everybody always asking me when I'm getting married. Cause the oldest sis is gay and the youngest is always AWOL. Shut the hell up!!!

And yes, the dress rocks girlie.

shani-o said...

Pretty in pink! ;-) I love the first pic... you two look gorgeous together!