Friday, January 26, 2007

Sometimes He Wonders

Sometimes I Wonder

I sometimes wonder if she knows
I sometimes wonder does it come across?
Does it show?

I sometimes wonder if she knows who it is that is
ineterested in her?
I sometimes wonder if she understands that this is a
man with the answer
The answer to that question in her heart and soul that
asks; when will she
be filled with the everlasting joy that can be felt
inside of her like the
warmth of beautiful sunrays that shines across her
face on a hot summer
day.

The answer to her heart and soul that asks; when will
she find the man who
will stimulate and seduce her mind like the feeling of
a soft gentle
feather
slowly caressing her body, or like the inviting
tingling sensation when the
cologne of a man that smells so good that it teases
the tastebuds of her
desire to feel his strong but gentle touch.

The answer to her heart and soul that asks; when will
she find the man who
complements her inner and outer being like the warmth
of glowing candles
surrounding her as she lays across the soothing scent
of passionate rose
petals that cascades her bed, or the warmth of a
beautiful laced wool woven
sweater that she snuggles into before heading for a
stroll on a cool winter
day.

Does she realize that I am the answer to all these
things?
I sit and ponder and as much as I wished that she does
I really don't know?
So "Sometmes I Wonder"

1 comment:

fuckgoogle said...

New post!