Thursday, January 18, 2007

Monique's Business is EVERYBODY'S Business!

Hey yall!!! The professional woman is BACK on the block. This ia, by far, the longest that I have ever been away from my blog la familia, and I MISSED YALL!!!!!! Nothing much has really been going on; just on that work grind. I have been keeping up with you guys from afar, I just haven't been chiming in too much. But in talking with a friend on the phone today, I see that- as usual- my name hasn't been too far out of peoples' mouths. Someone from school was saying, "Girl, Monique's business is EVERYBODY's business!" That's when I thought to myself, "You're right." Why am I hiding? I ain't doing nothing wrong, and in fact, all is right in my world. So I'm back to entertaining you guys again with the mundane details of my everyday existence.

I believe that when I was here last, I was giving you guys some updates on what was going on with big "first date" with Bishop. Well, it's month two, and he hasn't run away screaming just yet, so..... maybe there's promise. I have been a bit reserved because I am a little afraid to get too attached... I always seem to be waiting for the other shoe to drop. But things with Bishop are what they are... a fun way to spend my time and something to gossip about with the girlfriends :)

4 comments:

Jameil said...

well... you know i like to send you hate mail when you don't blog but i decided to behave this time. glad you're back...

and we need those gossipy details, too, missy! spill!

GreatWhyte said...

Why Jameil.... **smiling coquettishly** whatever do you mean??

La said...

Lmao! Hahahaha I love it. Yay! I've got my fingers crossed... and toes.

Adei von K said...

yay!!! Mo-Ni-Que is back!
where've you been trick!?!?

nah, i'm on internship and understand how the daily grind can take you away from blogger. missed u girl!