Tuesday, February 13, 2007

New Post

Okay, okay. When a perfect stranger tells you that it's time for a new post, then dammit, I guess it's time! Hey yall.... long time, no see. All is well here in Jersey except for the fact that the damn "no traction" light in my car keeps coming on like I don't know that my tires are bald as a baby's ass and they are forecasting more snow and freezing rain like I drive a Hummer instead of a goddam Saturn and tomorrow is Valentine's Day and Bishop has completely forgotten and I forgot to get something for his daughter and my feet are THROBBING from working nonstop and.... WHEW. I had to take a breath. That was really it, but my face was turning blue from the run on sentence. But on the real... all is well. Those of you who are regular readers or at least who WERE before I climbed under my rock) know that I haven't really said much about Bishop lately. I have been biding my time; trying to figure out how much (if any) I really like him and whether or not he likes me. Well, we've settled the argument. Yes to the former and double yes to the latter. If you read the post about our first date, you know that I was wrestling with some things about him that I wasn't too sure out. But some time has passed and here we are. I think that Bishop actually gets me, and for the first time in a long time, that doesn't scare me. I used to go through this whole thing where I tried to make myself seem more complicated than I really was because I wanted a man to "figure me out." Whatever. He gets me and he likes me anyway. Now THAT is a good thing.

So here's to yet another Valentine's Day. This one isn't looking too, too good from here, but who knows... maybe the whole "I almost forgot tomorrow was Valentine's Day" thing was a cover and he actually does have something special planned for me. We'll see... happy love day, guys :)

1 comment:

Jameil said...

happy love day to you, too. what was the result? did he really forget?