Monday, June 19, 2006

Britney Weird


Okay, so I was trying to avoid commenting on that God-awful interview of Britney Spears by Matt Lauer, but my patience has run out. I saw the second half of it when it originally aired, and then I caught it in its completion when the network had the nerve to re-air it... all I can really say about the experience is DAMN. How did some wholesome white girl from the dirty Souf (yeah, I said "Souf") grow up to be such a trailer dwelling, gum chewing, milk-engorged breast exposing MOTHER???? I can't even wrap my mind around it, so I will direct yall to my new favorite blog for the complete recap. It is written by Melissa who used to be on the Real World (New Orleans, I think)... I loved her on the show, but I had NO IDEA that she is so damn funny. So check out Princess Melissa.

No comments: