Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Countdown Begins

 
So the coutdown has begun... fifteen more days until I have to pack up everything I own and move to the big city. I have really been slacking on making the preparations, but I guess I just can'tdo it anymore. But I made out like a bandit on the housing thing. My girlfriend who just got married is renting me her place, and she is leaving everything in it... the furniture, the televisions, the DVD players, the Playstation (I don't even know how to play Playstation!), and.... (drumroll, please).... her TiVo (YEAH!!!!). For the first time since I lived at home with my mommy I can walk into the other room to wash clothes instead of driving across town. I don't have to move any furniture, just clothes and personal junk. God really looked out on this one.....
On an unrelated note, I just got home from an AMAZING vacation with my girlfriends in Hawaii. It was just what the doctor ordered... fun in the sun, no beef, no drama, no work. Just shopping, conversation, television, swimming, and five star food. So for any of you who might be thinking of going to Hawaii soon (especially with a significant other), check out the Halekulani Hotel... it is HIGHLY recommended. The Samoan boys were easy on the eyes, and Chanel, Gucci, and Dior kept the girls in HEAVEN the whole week. ALOHA!!!!! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can now drop those knockoffs, finally

Jameil said...

girrrrrrrrrrrrrrl! the housing hookup and hawaii?!!! how can i be down!! i need one of those! hot. well, one of each.

GreatWhyte said...

Jameil - yeah, the housing hookup was nothing but a blessing from God. I had practically given up and decided that I would just live in the subway system with the schizos and the rats when my girlfriend decided to toss me a liferaft! She just got married and her old place wasn't selling as fast as she would like. So instead of leaving it empty and paying that RIDICULOUS mortgage, she decided to rent to me. YEAH!! And as for Hawaii, man that trip was si months in the making. I knew I wanted to go on a graduation trip, and I had never been to Hawaii, The choice of hotel was pure luck, though. It was a dream...