Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Go with What You Know

So I changed my hair over the weekend. Now those of you who know me realize that this in itself is not a particularly life-altering event. However, this time I went a little overboard. I'm all about different hair colors and styles; frequently, I'll switch it up just to re-invent myself for the month. But this month I let my stylist convince me that blonde over brown was "hot." HOT? Yeah, it's hot alright. A HOT MESS. I look like a bootleg Keyshia Coles, except in my defense, the contrast between the colors isn't THAT stark. What was I thinking? What looks good on others doesn't always look good on us, right? Well, here I sit with two-toned hair and a slightly subdued attitude: my self esteem took a blow Saturday, but I am slowly bouncing back. I would show yall a picture, but I haven't made it quite that far just yet - still a little ashamed! But rest assured........ a change is gonna come. Saturday morning at 6:15 boys and girls: the old Mo is making a comrback!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: