Friday, April 17, 2009

The humpty dance is your chance to do the hump... do it baby... do the humpty hump come on and do the humpty hump. White people... Black people... Puerto Ricans... Samoans...

**giggle**

When he gets to Samoans, it cracks me up EVERY time. That song was on the radio when I got into my rental car in Phoenix... an old school hip hop station in the East Valley of Arizona... LOVE!!!! So I just got back from a much needed spa trip to Sedona, Arizona- good times were had by all.



Besides the unseasonably cold weather in the mountains (high 30s), it really was a wonderful trip. The food was good and healthy and the spa was DIVINE... just needed a couple more days... who am I kidding? Even if I had been there for three weeks, I'd still be complaning that it was too short, LOL

4 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful scenery. Everybody deserves a chance to unwind, glad you got your chance.

Oh yeah "The Humpty Dance"? Top five song ever on my countdown.

the joy said...

you better stop with all these pics for i have to hurt you.

Adei von K said...

yes, pics...

i need an out of state retreat for just me and my homies

GreatWhyte said...

Chris- right? The best dance song ever! The trip was great, just needed a few more degrees :)
Joy- whyyyyyyy????? **whining** you no likey the pictures?
Stace- yes you do. And I HIGHLY recommend Mii Amo... I plan to go back very soon with a few of the girlfriends.