Thursday, December 14, 2006

Grateful Wednesday (Just on Thursday!)

Sorry guys... this new job has got me ALL to pieces lately, and I completely forgot to post yesterday. So this week, I am grateful for...

- Christmas being in a few days. Even though it's not the same anymore since I'm not a kid and my family is so far away, I still get mildly excited about the holiday.
- Pay day after I worked 50 hours. I have soooooooo many bills it is ridiculous.
- Puppies. My friend just got a new dog for his daughter, and he is sooooo cute :)
- Finding out that those who were always judging you have actually fallen a little short their damn selves. Karma's a bitch.
- Finding the money in my bank account to get a full tank of gas tonight before I ended up pushing my car over the Pulaski Skyway.
- Tasha finding an opening for me to get my hair done back home before Christmas, cuz my kitchen is ON FIRE!!!!
- 60 degree days in the middle of December (even though my friend SWEARS that it's influenza weather)
- Other peoples' blogs because they keep me up to date... I have really been slacking lately, but I am trying to do better.

Happy holidays blog la familia!!!!!

2 comments:

Jameil said...

i really miss the 8xs daily posts, but i suppose i shall grant this temporary reprieve. not that excited abt Christmas this year. umm... missy. you cannot be grateful for karma being a bitch! behave. i know its hard for you but try! lolol

Adei von K said...

girl, this kitchen was a HOT ASS MESS! Luckily, i got to walk in and she cleaned up! Grateful Thursdays!