Sunday, January 11, 2009

First off, let me just say that this Nutisystem thing is a bit harder than I had originally anticipated. I am a natural foodie- a fat ass, if you will (SHUT UP, please... just this ONE time)- so I think about food all the time. When I get up the morning, when I have just finished one meal I am thinking about what I will have for the next one... that sort of thing. But with Nutrisystem it's all planned out in advance. For breakfast I willl have one Nutrisystem entree, one dairy or protein serving, and one fruit serving. For lunch, it's one Nutrisystem entree, one fruit serving, a salad serving... blah blah blah. I started yesterday and was acually pleasantly surprised at the fact that I didn't feel hungry because I was eating about every three hours or so. I forgot to get a scale when I FINALLY got back from Brooklyn yesterday, so I have no idea what my starting weight was. But if the number of times that I ran back and forth to the freaking bathroom is any indication, I should be at my goal of 40 pounds in no time, LOL! At any rate, I just finished my breakfast and I am plottng on how fast I can get out of church so that I won't be starving by lunch. **sigh**

No comments: