Thursday, October 09, 2008

Honesty is the Key



So this is where I get crunked up about being nominated for this shiny little award (see above), otherwise known as the Honest Blogger Award. I used to be honest, hell I used to tell yall everything. But since niggas started finding me on the web and throwing vases at my shit (I'll bust the windows out yo' carrrrrrrr!), I had to dial it back a bit. Well, at any rate, the lovely La is responsible for this nomination, so..... damn
thank you. I would post a picture of her (according to the optional portion of the rules), but then we would no longer be friends and Bob would whip my ass, so.... alas, here we are.

First I'll tell some of my business, then we'll pass the torch to someone else.

1. You think I'm kidding, but I'm not. Set it up, and I'm in.

2. Walking 2 miles in 36 hours let me know that I am far from being the loser I was starting to think I was. Now if I could just make that feeling last...

3. I want to quit my job more than anything in the world, but have ABSOLUTELY no means to make that happen.

4. I may or may not be a cornball. Case in point? I left a lipstick message on a boy's mirror and kissed it. **sigh** I'm sooooooooo far gone.


**this has stopped being fun because now I just feel silly... we're done here**

I have really been slacking on this blog joint lately, so the idea of choosing seven people to receive this illustrious award is a bit mind-bending. Plus La stole at least two of my choices (yes, we are TOTALLY wrong for hoping for the expose), so here are my nominations:

Jarrod... that is if he is even still blogging. Something about his blog outliving its usefulness and all that... so if you're still here, tag, you're it.

Adei because she's pure comedy and besides, I keep hoping for more scoop from her pharmacy days :)

I got nothing else... this was strictly out of obligation (OMG, is THIS what marriage feels like?)

Here are the rules:
1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back
2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘honest weblog’
4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
5. And then we pass it on!

No comments: